The Enigma Protector 4.30 Cracked by Yoza
A professional system for licensing and protecting
executable files for Windows.
The Enigma Protector is an essential tool for every developer of
commercial software and shareware for Windows.
The Enigma Protector includes a wide range of unique features aimed at protecting executable files from illegal copying, hacking, modification, and analysis. The supported formats include almost all types of 32- and 64-bit executable files (exe, src, dll, ocx, bpl, etc.) and .NET files created using various development tools, such as MS Visual Studio C#/C++/VB/VB.NET, Borland Delphi/C++, FreePascal, MASM, TASM and others. The protected files can be run on all versions of Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Seven and Windows 8.
The Enigma Protector will make your software resistant to cracking, and thus will increase your sales. The use of attack-proof cryptoalgorithms for registration key generation will make it impossible for others to reconstruct or reproduce the registration key generator for your software. Various methods of code obfuscation, mutation and virtualization will help protect your application from hacking, modifying, disassembling, illegal retrieval of unique functions and data, etc.
Note of Cracked Version:
- Unpacked/Cracked/Modified Version (GUI/Console mode).
- Enable "create new project" function
- Remove/Replace some limited function (encryption/registration constants, generating keys pairs, etc.) to fully functional like FULL/RETAIL Version.
- Protected files after patched reduce about 57 KB
- NAG Screen removed (JPG/BMP File)
- NAGShow Function removed
Download Links :
- Uncheck 'download with download manager' to download the file - Please report broken link in the comment!